Thursday, August 24, 2006

OBCYG Pictures!

OKAY! HERE'S THE DEAL! (I'll stop typing in caps now. ^^) I'm starting to get a photography section together for the website and I need submissions!!

So here's what you need to do if you want your pictures displayed on the site!

MAKE SURE THE FILE IS NO LARGER THAN 600 x 600 PIXELS.

If it's that small, EMAIL IT TO ME @ timberwolf181@yahoo.com and I'll check it over to make sure I can use it.

If I can use it, I'll post it on the site!

Got it? Tomorrow night would be a good night to start taking pictures, hint hint! You can resize the pictures in any photo editing program. Most of you probably have something like that on your computer. If not, I might be able to work with you. BUT DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT OFFER!

That's it, g'night y'all!

Toy

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Liz! I've got a lot of pictures from camps, missions conferences, VBS, etc.... except, I have no clue how big they are and my computer won't tell me! lol Should I just try sending you some?

4:29 AM  
Blogger Toy said...

Got your email ^^.

Yeah, those will work. I can resize them.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!!! lol cool! lol

5:09 AM  
Blogger Me said...

hey i have pictures from last night mini golfing if you want them i think p starr wanted them too

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, should I bring my camera for Wed night? lol and should we brings something for Maryland breakfast !

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

Is there any way to teach Pastor Starr how to do this??? *whistle* You know.. the calender.. how to put on pictures.... set up things.... etc :) lol

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home